The Sashiko Stitch Set in Sand is designed for Mindful Makers who want a fun and easy way to include Sashiko stitching in their sustainable textile projects.
Use the tools, supplies, and instructions to learn and practice the basics of Sashiko stitching. Utilize your new skills and Tandem cloth patches to customize, repair, or renew any textile.
- Japanese Sashiko needle on wool felt
- Japanese Sashiko thread twist in Sand
- Lightweight stitch pattern stencil
- Blank 4” x 4” organic cotton canvas patch
- Each color set has a different needle size and stencil pattern
- Colors may appear differently on various devices